Saturday, June 23, 2012

Oh my gay, 1 year plus never update this blog already. I'm so glad I didn't delete it..
Managed to read all my post here and 2f's class blog. HAHA, had to change the blogskin to make it more convenient while reading the ancient posts. And now all my links gone T-T

Guess what everybody! This blog started when I was P6, taking my PSLE. And it's already 2012- O's year. Woah okay! I won't be posting often though, because Im still quite busy with stuff and Im just back here cos of bryna that made me think about the P6 stuff..
I miss the times in primary school when nothing was so complicated, and everything made me happy and things were simpler. The difference between my P6 post and secondary school post. Ohmy, O.o it's just much easier in primary school..

BEFORE

AFTER
This is so funny man, time flies~

:)

No comments: